Directions to Moseley Golf Club
From the North via M6
- Exit at Junction 6 to A38(M) signposted City Centre.
- Follow signs to City Centre and Bromsgrove (A38)
- Disregard all exits left.
- Stay on A38(M), then A38 on City Centre flyovers and tunnels
- Straight ahead at traffic light intersection with Ring Road A4540
- Continue straight on A38 Bristol Road.
- At next traffic lights, turn left onto B4217 Priory Road
- Straight ahead at traffic light intersection with Pershore Road A441
- Continue on B4217 Edgbaston Road past Edgbaston cricket ground
- At the roundabout continue straight, 2nd exit on B4217 Edgbaston Road
- Continue on B4217 Salisbury Road to Moseley Village
- Straight ahead at traffic light intersection with Alcester Road A435
- Continue straight on B4217 St. Marys Row, then Wake Green Road
- After pelican crossing, take 3rd road on the right, Billesley Lane.
- Continue on Billesley Lane past Greenhill Garage , then golf course to left
- At the roundabout take 1st exit left onto Springfield Road
- Moseley Golf Club entrance is 100 yards on the left.
From the South via M42
- Exit at Junction 3 to A435
- Follow signs to Birmingham A435
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit, A435 Hollywood Bypass
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit, A435 Alcester Road South
- Maypole shopping centre to the right
- Continue straight on A435
- Cocks Moors Leisure Centre to the right, then All Electric Garage to the left
- Signpost right to Hall Green (A4040), then Birmingham Airport & NEC –
- Turn right onto Wheeler’s Lane
- At the roundabout continue straight, 2nd exit onto Wheeler’s Lane A4040
- At the next roundabout, take 1st exit left onto Barn Lane
- Next junction is crossroads with Addison Road/Brook Lane
- Continue straight onto Springfield Road
- Moseley Golf Club entrance is 70 yards on the right.