Moseley Golf Club is a member of the 1892 Club.
The Club comprises a group of golf clubs which, like Moseley, were all founded in 1892.
Members range from six Clubs in Scotland and the Borders to Clubs in Somerset, Devon and the Isle of Wight. Many in popular holiday areas.
1892 Clubs offer reciprocal courtesy of the course to visiting members from the other 1892 Clubs, subject to the rules detailed below.
To take advantage of these courtesies the following procedure MUST be followed:
1. Members make their own arrangements with the Professional and/or Secretary of the Club
they wish to visit by letter or phone, giving as much notice as possible.
2. Do not turn up uninvited and expect to be able to play.
3. Members should take with them a letter of introduction together with their handicap certificate,
which can be obtained from the Office.
4. Check with the host Club their dress rules and respect them.
5. Clubs should be 75 miles or more from Moseley.
mClubs affected by this rule include:
6. These courtesies do not extend to anyone whose Club is not a member of the 1892 Club.
7. Remember that when visiting other Clubs you are an ambassador of Moseley Golf Club
and when others visit us please extend every courtesy to them as our guests.
8. Moderation in numbers at any one visit should be observed (a car load and not a coach load)
as should be your number of visits to any particular Club.
The following list of 1892 Clubs is taken from Stourbridge and Fulneck websites: