Our Associate Scheme is designed for golfers with some ability and experience who are considering whether or not to join a golf club.
The Scheme is an evaluation stage, hopefully, moving the golfer towards full membership. It provides low cost access to the Club's amenities and benefits so that Associates can decide if they want to join our Club.
Interested? Give our Club Professional, Martin Griffin a call on 0121 444 2063 or email him on email@example.com.
NOTE: In August 2016, the General Committee changed the terms of Associate Membership. It is conscious of the need to be fair to existing Associates and so, for them, the Committee offers the following concession:
- Entry into the Associate Scheme is by successful confirmation of your application and the payment of a joining fee of £100. This fee is not refundable.
- Associate Membership is for one year only and cannot be renewed.
- As an Associate you will be entitled to purchase, in advance, green fee credits in blocks of £80, which will entitle you to four rounds of golf. Additional credits can be purchased in further blocks of £80 at any time during the year. All credits must be used during the designated year.
- Tee times must be booked in advance by contacting our Head Golf Professional who will be able to confirm a suitable time for your visit. Practice facilities will be available to you on the day of your visit.
- Should you be unable to take up your reserved tee time then it would be helpful if you could inform our Head Golf Professional as soon as possible otherwise we will deduct the credit from your account.
- We will issue you with a security card which will enable you to access the club house and changing rooms and gain exit through our security gate. You will be able to use the credits on your card to purchase food and beverages in the club and this will be deducted at the point of sale. Cards remain the property of Moseley Golf Club and must be returned on expiry.
- The scheme does not include the provision of a CONGU Golf Handicap and therefore you will not be able to gain entry into Moseley Golf Club competitions.
- Please observe the etiquette of the game in accordance with the Rules of Golf and Moseley Golf Club Rules, which are in place to ensure that all members, guests and visitors have an enjoyable time whilst at the Club.
- Moseley Golf Club reserves the right to amend these rules from time to time as circumstances warrant and do not accept any liability for personal belongings or equipment. You are encouraged to take out Personal Golf Insurance for your protection. Details can be obtained from our Head Golf Professional.
- The benefits of the Scheme are not transferrable to any other person.
- The number of Associate Members is restricted to 30.
- The Associate Scheme is not open to current members. For members who leave the Club, participation in the scheme is not permitted within 5 years of leaving.
Existing Associate Members may continue to enjoy the benefits of the Scheme for one more year after their current year ends. The Committee hopes that the golfer's enjoyment of playing at Moseley interests them enough to consider one of our membership categories. Full details are listed on the club’s website. The Club has removed the joining fee recently and monthly direct payments are available to make the membership process less financially demanding.