Get Into Golf
This is a great chance for anyone who have always fancied trying golf but don't know how to start.
|Session 1: Putting|
|Session 2: Chipping (low running shots)|
|Session 3: Pitching (high stopping shots)|
|Session 4: Introducing distance|
Session 5: Recap
All equipment will be provided. Wear comfortable clothing.
SATURDAY 3RD JULY AT 3.30PM
and then the following 4 Saturdays at the same time
Cost £35 for the five sessions. Maximum of 6 per group. Spaces are filling fast.
To register please give Martin a call on 0121 444 4957 (opt 1) or email him at email@example.com.
If this gets you excited then we will introduce you to our Beginner2Golfer schem e:
Beginner 2 Golfer
Enjoyed our Get Into Golf sessions and want more? Maybe you are returning to golf and are looking for a gentle way back? Then read on...
If you have found a new passion then the next step is to become part of my Beginner 2 Golfer School
Based in the beautiful surroundings of Moseley Golf Club, this school includes:
- Introductory meet and greet and clubhouse tour
- Fortnightly group lessons with Martin Griffin
- 6 x 30 minute one-to-one coaching sessions
- Full use of all the practice areas
- Use of the course at times agreed with the professional
- Guidance on the rules and etiquette of golf
- Our " Buddies" will help you every step of the way, either playing some holes or coming to your practice.
- Full use of the clubhouse facilities
- A membership card to give you discount on food and drink purchases
Our aim is to help you get to a level of competence which will give you the confidence to take your game further and join Moseley Golf Club as a full playing member.
Starting dates in 2021 for the school are 1st May and 1st August
The cost? All of this for only £395.00
(which is the equivalent of less than £8 per week)
Please contact Martin via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0121 444 4957 (Opt 1)