Our response to Covid 19 - Update 13 April
Moseley Golf Club continues to respond to the Coronavirus crisis:
- The UK Government recently announced that golf was able to resume in England on Wednesday, 13 May 2020. In accordance with the Prime Minister’s statement of 10 May and subsequent updates, all outdoor sport, including golf, must be enjoyed alone or within a household group, or in two balls with one person from outside your household.
- The course is currently open to members only - updates regarding visitor tee times will be posted shortly.
- The takeaway service has been a great success. It allows members to safely order and collect chilled meals prepared by Mal and Alison. See this week's menu (on the left). Collection is on Thursday and Friday only. Please order in advance - by Wednesday for Thursday collection, by Thursday for Friday collection.
- Members can access the online order form by logging in and clicking on Information.
- The Members' Support Group is up and running. We have 16 volunteer members, based in B13, B14, B29 and B91 postcodes, ready to support any m ember who needs assistance. Members wishing to volunteer or who know of someone needing help or need support should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.