More

Moseley Golf Club

Club History

Moseley Golf Club was founded in 1892 on land rented from Billesley Hall Farm. Play was over fields occupied by cattle onto simple hand-mown greens - a far cry from the magnificent course we enjoy today!
Finished in 1926, the clubhouse is one of the few early golf clubhouses which was purpose built. The large fireplaces at either end of the Members' lounge create a warm friendly atmosphere during the winter months. The large bay windows provide views of the 18th green and fairway and the patio is a splendid spot to have a cool drink following your round.
The farmhouse of the Old Billesley Farm, from which the land was purchased to build the course, is now the kitchens and steward's accommodation, while one of the old barns is now our Pro Shop.
Please note all food and beverage purchases must be made through the golf club.

Find out what’s new & subscribe to latest club offers


Confirm
Springfield Road, King's Heath , Birmingham, B14 7DX | Tel: 0121 444 4957 | Email: admin@moseleygolfclub.co.uk




Created by intelligentgolf version 10.1.2.